Music is a powerful tool. It has the ability to lift, comfort, empathise and motivate.
Like many, my music collection is a window into my soul. The tunes I listen to reflect my mood at any given time.
Here are the highlights of the ‘Top 25 played’ in my iPod at the moment:
- Bring Me To Life – Evanescence
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
- Keane – Bend and Break
- The Last Republic – As Darkness Falls
- In the End – Linkin Park
- Turn Turn Turn – The Byrds
- Black Eyed Peas – Where is the Love
- Supermassive Black Hole – Muse
- Chinsagu No Hana Elizabeth Drake from Japanese Story
- Bad Things – Jace Everett
Would love to hear some of yours…